CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 03, 2009

twin.tyfour

Just realized I didn't post anything yesterday.

FAIL


I was too busy doing homework, sorry! I had to write a story for my English class. Which I posted to my livejournal, because, again, it's more of my write-y blog.

Nothing really happened yesterday, preeeeety boring. Just kind of sat around.

Nothing's happened today yet, but it's only 12. I need to finish some English homework, for my Jim Henson project though. I think it'll be pretty simple. Kind of like fill in the blank stuff.

Oh! I forgot. I found out some EPIC news about some friends yesterday. It involves Twilight and twins. Yuup. That's about all I'm at liberty to say. I sat at my computer with my hands over my mouth in surprise for about 5 minutes after I found out.

(And I hope you two are reading this ;D)

Just saw a facebook fan group for "Summer nights", like literally nights in the summer, and now I have "Summer Nights" from Grease stuck in my head.

[Sho bop bop, sho bop bop, sho bop bop, yeaaaaah]

It's slightly annoying. It's also kind of sad that I know every song by heart from that movie. Also from Mamma Mia, and Meaghan agrees that it's sad.

I start driver's ed in a few weeks! I'm so excited
::jumps up and down::

[She was cool, you know what I mean.]


[Summer heat, boy and girl meet, oh oh oh, su-um-uh-mer nights]


I always wished that song applied to my life :(

So there's these twins that I know. (Not the ones from before^) But, I've always known they are twins. Ones a boy, ones a girl, Joey and Nikki. You know on facebook how they tell you if it's one of your friends' birthday? Well, today is Joey's birthday. I found out years ago that they were born on different days, but I forgot. It took Nikki to write on Joey's wall about his birthday for me to realize that they're twins, again. Because I never see them together, and for me they are pretty much just regular siblings. Yeah, I'm lame, and that probably didn't make any sense.

But whatev.

[Oh, oh. Those su-uh-merr niiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhttttttsss]

0 comments: