CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 01, 2009

twentythreeeeee.

Pretty normal friday. Nothing big to report. Won't bother with the list today, too much work, and I know none of you find it interesting.
What is Dan's problem? I don't even care about what he did anymore, but I just wish he would acknowledge my existence every once and a while.
Brennan has crossed over to the dark side, I hate Chelsey. It's all about Molly too. Why am I not surprised?
Roscoe is being a tool, I think. I can never tell with him. He flirts, dates Paige, flirts, dates Paige. Seriously? Mixed signals much.
Hayden is being a tool, for sure. He needs to stop using Leah, and Leah needs to stop being pathetic.
Wade..is Wade. I've been thinking about him these past few days. Our paths keep crossing. Why did I break up with him? It was so weird of me. Maybe we could try again, but I'm afraid I really hurt him.
I'm watching Bones now. I love this show. I want to be Tempe when I'm older. I love it. Forensic anthropology could totally be my forte. It's kick-ass.
I actually have no idea what I want to do when I'm older. All I know right now is some kind of science field. Probably either medicine, chemistry, or forensics/anthropology.
My sister had an orchestra concert last night. I thought it was going to be horribly painful. It wasn't too, too bad. The high school did really well, though. (She's in middle school)

0 comments: