CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 06, 2009

siete.

Kaitlin: If you havent gotten the many many hints that we have been dropping, we arent friends. Thought you would have grasped that by now.

Me: No. I got it. Believe me. I just don't really understand why.

Kaitlin:Ill use a Twilight Reference so were on the same page.

Your like Mike Newton.

You wont leave us alone when we obviously want to be left alone.

The constant puppy dog following and obnoxious attempts to join us are quite annoying.


Following?

Good.


Have a wonderfull night =]

Me: Sorry I got on your nerves. I don't really care if we're friends. Night ;)

Kaitlin: Hahaha
you seriously think im the one who took your stupid book?
wow
why the fuck would i even want to take something of yours?
btw.
jesse, ashton and i would like to be taken off your top friends
cause we dont belong there.

at all.

Me: You're right. I know you don't belong there. I would love to take you off. But I can't. I've been out of town and my iPod doesn't let me edit my top friends. As for the book. The only reason I thought you might have taken it is not because you wanted it. I know that. But because you would want to make me mad. But I'm sorry. I honestly am sorry for accusing you. I can see now you haven't taken it.

3 comments:

sasa said...

:(:(:(

gah.

girls are so mean and lame.

i'm so sorry.

::huggles::

you could totally put me on your top friends if you want.

Haley said...

Haha thanks. You're my top friend here if that counts!!

sasa said...

woooot! it totally counts.