CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 06, 2009

oucho.

Me: Heyy you excited for braces?

Brennan: Nope not at all ;'(

Me: I know, I'm sorry. How can I make it better?

Brennan: Unfortunetly there's nothing u can do :'(

Me: Nothing at all?

:(

I'm sure if we put our smart geometry brains together we'll think of something

Brennan: Haha well wat did u have in mind

Me: Well since they're your teeth.. it should be your choice

any good smoothie places in town?
I should know of some, but I don't...

Brennan: Haha u could take me to [name of local ice cream place] =D

Me: That sounds like fun! I totally didn't think of that.
See how smart ya are?
You're getting them on tomorrow, right?

Brennan: Yeah unfortunetly =\

Me:
What time?

We could go after wards whenever.
I'm a loser, so I have no plans :(

Brennan: I'm sorry I'm going to hang out with nick and myles tmrw

Me: Oh.
It's totally fine.

We'll have to go another time.
Don't worry, you're teeth will be hurting for a few days :)
Ice cream sooths all.













Fail :(


2 comments:

sasa said...

awwww i'm sorry :(:(:(


maybe a diff day though!

Haley said...

That's what I'm hoping :(