CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 09, 2009

once.


Keep forgetting that I have a new Lie To Me episode to watch.

(Whatever you do, don't google image search just "lie to me".
Disturbing image I want out of my head now.)

Not my favorite show, but I think it's good. I think Fox does well with TV shows, until they get canceled at least.

I need to finish my English project. It's starting to haunt me, and that's when I know I'm going to have to rush. Crap.

I have an oral presentation to give on my grandpa on Tuesday. It has to be 5 minutes long. I'm scared. I have like 3 sentences written down, and I have to make a whole video to go with it.

(I can't spell "sentences". I always want to put a "c" after the "s" like "scentences".)



(I like using italics)





(And parentheses)




(Which I can't spell either)


2 comments:

sasa said...

i don't watch lie to me.
is it really that good?
i have too many shows to keep up with as it is.

good luck on your presentation though O_O
i like to say "uh..." and "uhm...." and "like..."
when i do those.
heh.
fail.

and not being able to spell = awesome.
it's what spellcheck is for.
don't worry about it, i'm sure you'll do fine :)

Haley said...

I'm actually not that worried about the presentation, haah..



Lie to me is good. i like the sciency bits