CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

diecinueve.

Next post will be twenty :)

So I was sitting here, procrastinating, when I realized I wanted to post pictures of Bill.
So I did.


Colossal Collage :)


(From left to right) Gustav, Tom, Bill, and Georg.
My boys :)
[Tom and Bill are identical twins, jsyk]

My absolute FAVORITE hair style.


Can you say SEXY?!
Love him.
He has two more tattoos, in various places :)
Jk.
But he does. I don't know about when this photo was taken though. He has one on the inside of his lower arm, something written in German, and one on the back of his neck, the band logo.


And then there's Alex.

2 comments:

sasa said...

i really have nothing to say.
because i find him not cute.
but i'm also way older than you.
::shrugs::
i was this way once with good charlotte.
true story.

Haley said...

Haha, Love all the little facts you share with me :)